Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Our products are available in many stores nationwide, and through authorized retailers online. Find a Retailer
Currently, we have five different product lines, and we are always working on expanding and improving our current fleet of products.
- GRR-RIPPER: Our flagship products are the GRR-RIPPER Basic (GR-100) and Advanced (GR-200) models. Consider coupling the GRR-RIPPER with some accessories specifically made for the GRR-RIPPER. Learn More
- GRR-RIP BLOCK: Our brand new Smart Hook Pushblock is armed with our signature high-friction, non-slip Green GRR-Rip material, and the new Gravity Heel Hook technology. Learn More
- MICRODIAL Tapering Jig: Our brand new and revolutionary tapering jig. Make tapered legs for that sofa table you’ve always wanted. Use with your existing GRR-RIPPER Advanced model and make smart tapers. Learn More
- ZEROPLAY Miter Bars and Stops: Top-down installation, universal miter bar size with One-Touch Calibration. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar was designed for shop-made jigs, sleds and fixtures. The limits of this miter bar is your imagination. Learn More
- MJ SPLITTER SteelPro systems: First, we start with a solid-steel core, then coat it with a high-density ABS. We have shortened each splitter from our original system to allow a dual-splitter technique. This allows adjustments down to thousands of an inch. Learn More
Thanks for wanting to keep in touch. We’re honored! Please subscribe by visiting our Support Section here.
We offer a 25% discount off MSRP prices for all educational discounts, and free shipping on all products shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. Here is a list of our MSRP prices (disregard all shipping prices if you will be shipping within the 48 contiguous United States). Very large orders (more than $300 US Dollars) maybe subject to cancellation.
Acceptable evidence of enrollment or employment includes a student or faculty ID, a scanned class schedule, or a letter on official school letterhead.
Please understand that these measures are not to burden you, but to avoid abuse of our education discount. This education discount is meant to help out young woodworkers, non-profit organizations, and educators.
Here’s a short video showing many of the great uses for the GRAK-404 Upgrade Kit AKA the Stabilizing Plate and Adjustable Spacer.
Yes! In fact, the 1/8″ Leg fits all existing GRR-RIPPER models.
They’re available for purchase in-store or at an authorized online retailer. Find a Retailer
Please take a look at our Find a Retailer page and scroll to the bottom and click “International Retailers” to see a list of our Australian dealers near you. Many outside retailers also offer shipping to Australia.
The only difference between the black and yellow models is color, and parts are interchangeable. Every GRR-RIPPER, and GRR-RIPPER replacement part since the end of 2014 has been all yellow.
Yes! Enjoy precision sleds for the Shopsmith too!
The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar System works with both ‘T’ & ‘U’ shaped miter slots. The adjustable range is between 0.73″ – 0.785″ this means the width of the miter slot in which the Miter Bar will lay must be between these ranges. In detail, the very bottom part of a ‘T’ shaped miter slot must be within this specific range as well as a ‘U’ slot. Secondly, the thickness of the ZEROPLAY miter bar is 5/16″. Specifically, this means that the miter slot must be a minimum of 5/16” in depth. Moreover, considering a ‘T’ shape miter slot the area below the hinges must be 5/16″ or greater in depth, and considering a ‘U’ shaped miter slot the depth must be 5/16″ or greater.
The ZEROPLAY Stop only works with ‘T’ shaped miter slots. All the same physical parameters apply to this product as the Miter Bar system; except of course only working on ‘T’ shaped miter slots.
MJ SPLITTER FAQs
We’re really sorry to hear this. This will specifically happen for LEECRAFT brand inserts because they are very high-density. That’s why we recommend using wood or UHMW-based throatplates for the MJ SPLITTER SteelPro.
To save your ZCI, you can fill the holes with epoxy and re-drill again using these instructions:
Because the density of LEECRAFT inserts is much higher than most inserts. Thus, to install our splitter into a LEECRAFT insert; first, follow the instructions. Then after drilling lift the drill bit out a little bit and use either pressured air or a vacuum to get rid of some of the wood dust. Please note, do not take your drill completely out of the hole because a 90-degree angle for drilling is a requirement. Repeat this step until the hole is drilled through. This again is only for LEECRAFT brand inserts; because the inserts have higher density the hole will take very long to drill all the way through. Thus, the drill bit and wood dust will create a lot of heat energy melting your drill guide.
If there’s an issue with your replacement drill bit and drill guide, we’ll send you a new one. If your ZCI is beyond repair, please provide proof or purchase of your LEECRAFT ZCI and we will reimburse you. Please call 1-855-RIP-SAFE (747-7233).
Yes, please download and read the instructions.
No, it won’t. The SteelPro needs its own separate drilling guide and its spacing is different than the original MJ SPLITTER.
MJ SPLITTER replacement inserts are only available from MICROJIG – they cannot be found in retailers.