Careers at MICROJIG
Join the Team
Join Our Team
We're looking for people to build the future with.
To empower all people to succeed at their passions. Our goal is to make table saw injuries a thing of the past.
Bring safety and innovation to all.
It is evident that with a table saw injury every 9 minutes, 50,000 Table Saw accidents a year, over $2 billion in injury-related costs (US Consumer Product Safety Commission) and the shortage of affordable innovative products that truly empower safety - there is a large void within the consumer woodworking safety market which MICROJIG is able and willing to fill.
With over 10 million core woodworking enthusiasts, 61 million home DIYers, 64 million baby boomers ready to embrace their long lost passion of building with their hands and over 250,000 table saws sold annually, there’s never been a better time to join a fast-growing forward-thinking tool company that is reinventing the industry and saving people from harm’s way.
MICROJIG has been providing innovative solutions to the tool industry since 2001.
We have established a commitment to creating high-quality US-made goods contributing to the renewal of American manufacturing. Our unique table saw safety systems are the perfect complement to the consumer’s desire for table saw safety equipment from a trusted and reliable tool manufacturer.
The GRR-RIPPER’s innovative design allows table saw operators to protect their hands throughout the entire cut while simultaneously preventing kickback. No other push pad/push stick offers this level of protection for through-cut operations. Our family of brands are redefining the way craftsman go to work worldwide.
B2B Customer Order Fulfillment Specialist
Have you taken the challenging and rewarding journey toward mastering the craft of delivering great work? MICROJIG is seeking a resourceful operations team member with a specialization in order fulfilment, scheduling, and managing supplier and customer relationships. With constant product and business development initiatives launched within the shop, you’ll partner with mad scientist inventors, design-driven perfectionists, and hyper-growth oriented system builders to launch audacious projects and products that change the game and leave customers clamoring for more.
An A+ hire for this position would be an organized, reliable, and enthusiastic professional with fluency for operational processes and WOWing customers.
First, we need you to handle the Fulfillment flow adeptly - this is critical to keep all incoming orders scheduled and products flowing to the customers. Supply chain management is also essential as you’ll deal directly with client relations and setting delivery guidance for our various suppliers. You can confidently manage both of these roles well.
You’re an operation professional that is willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, tackling unsexy tasks like mapping out box schematics for processing, workflow simplification of order processing. You are also a self-starter who can multitask and work well with a small, dynamic team. Our entrepreneurial environment is fast-paced so working independently, staying organized, and detail oriented are a must.
Customers are well informed of their order status due to your excellent level of communication skills. Suppliers are ready and ahead of schedule. Fulfillment flow is at optimal levels.
2 - 4 logistics and sales experience including:
- 2-4 years of experience working in a high volume supply chain setting
- Wholesale and retail order management
- Meticulous data entry and database use
- EDI experience with e-commerce and the big box stores
- High-level customer service (domestic and international) Global vendor relationship and procurement support when needed
- Scheduling customer or dealer shipment
- Ability to effectively communicate information to the Senior Management.
- High-level problem solving, solution-oriented.
- Ability to work autonomously/independently
- Thrive in KPI and metrics-driven environments
- Demonstrated experience working in high pressure and difficult situations
What you know:
- Detailed experience working with QuickBooks and Salesforce (required)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, fluency with MS Excel
- Google Suite for Business Applications
- Exposure or experience with programs Asana and Fishbowl or with other inventory systems will be considered a preference
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Analytical, organizational, and solution-driven personality
- Outside the box thinker and willing to assist other departments
- Persistent, responsive, and accountable with customers and dealers
- EDI experience with e-commerce and the big box stores will be considered an advantage
- Experience in working with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable is an advantage
Don't see your position listed?
Send us your resume with your desired position and a cover letter, and we'll reach out when it's available!Apply Now