Careers at MICROJIG
Join the Team
Join Our Team
We're looking for people to build the future with.
To empower all people to succeed at their passions. Our goal is to make table saw injuries a thing of the past.
Bring safety and innovation to all.
It is evident that with a table saw injury every 9 minutes, 50,000 Table Saw accidents a year, over $2 billion in injury-related costs (US Consumer Product Safety Commission) and the shortage of affordable innovative products that truly empower safety - there is a large void within the consumer woodworking safety market which MICROJIG is able and willing to fill.
With over 10 million core woodworking enthusiasts, 61 million home DIYers, 64 million baby boomers ready to embrace their long lost passion of building with their hands and over 250,000 table saws sold annually, there’s never been a better time to join a fast-growing forward-thinking tool company that is reinventing the industry and saving people from harm’s way.
MICROJIG has been providing innovative solutions to the tool industry since 2001.
We have established a commitment to creating high-quality US-made goods contributing to the renewal of American manufacturing. Our unique table saw safety systems are the perfect complement to the consumer’s desire for table saw safety equipment from a trusted and reliable tool manufacturer.
The GRR-RIPPER’s innovative design allows table saw operators to protect their hands throughout the entire cut while simultaneously preventing kickback. No other push pad/push stick offers this level of protection for through-cut operations. Our family of brands are redefining the way craftsman go to work worldwide.
Operations Director and Skilled Supply Chain Professional
Have you built effective logistics strategies? Are you able to organize advanced technologies to support rapid scaling, on-the-fly changes, and the ability to handle disruptions? With constant product and business development initiatives launched within the shop, you’ll partner with mad scientist inventors, design-driven perfectionist, and hyper-growth oriented system builders to launch audacious projects and products that change the game and leave customers clamoring for more.
As a MICROJIG operations leader, you will plan, organize, guide, execute and move forward key company pillars of wide-ranging complexity from designing global supply chain management systems to managing the innovative new product development path to optimizing high-output sales performance processes.
With exponential growth, we need to prevent exponential problems from occurring such as delivery delays, longer lead times, inability to take new orders, overworked staff, and disappointed customers. We need to move swift and smart.
Your mission should you choose to accept it is to navigate MicroJig through the complex world of manufacturing and supply chain management. You’ll deliver and *SHIP* projects under challenging time commitments without sacrificing quality, efficiency, grace, or humor.
Your responsibilities and activities will include but not limited to: deal with complex supply chains every time there’s product redesign or improvement, navigating the treacherous waters of a new product launch, manage customs, shipping, distribution and all other aspects of the supply chain. Your customers depend on it, your teammates depend on it, and people’s safety depends on it.
Key Business Pillars:
- Inventory Analytics
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Skilled Supply Chain Management
- Operational Technology Integration
- Vendor and 3PL Partner Management
- Overseas Customs, Shipping, and Distribution
- Lean Growth and Continuous Improvement
- Culture and Leadership
- and many more supporting frameworks
The MICROJIG Standard
Are you up for the challenge?
You must meet the following criterion:
- You must have an *Eye Catching* portfolio of operational excellence, good decision making, and bold audacious projects failed and won
- You must have WOW referrals - your “home team” must cheer you on and brag about your work
- You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional
- You take PRIDE in your work and LOVE what you do
- You have an outstanding command of the English language…like you can speak and write the “Queen’s English”: )
- You must be able to create milestones and deliver upon each one!
- You understand success is one of the few things you must pay FULL price for UPFRONT and willing to work hard hard hard!
- You are a self-reliant, independent thinker that thrives on collaboration.